The Retail Energy Supply Association (RESA) is hosting a webinar on Thursday, September 30, at noon PST to discuss bringing energy choice to the state of Arizona.
Register today to attend this complimentary webinar and hear from the speakers below. Topics of discussion will include consumer protections, success in energy choice states, consumer benefits of choice, as well as suppliers’ role in the retail energy marketplace, followed by a Q&A session.
- Vicki Sandler, Keynote Speaker: Executive Director, Arizona Independent Scheduling Administrator Association
- Dan Allegretti, Panel Moderator: RESA National Spokesperson
- Rob Powelson, Panelist: CEO, National Association of Water Companies
- Kristina Montgomery, Panelist: Director of Retail Policy, Vistra Corp.
- Richard Spilky, Panelist: RESA Emerging Markets Chair
This webinar is eligible for continuing legal education credit through the State Bar of Arizona. A certificate of attendance can be provided after the webinar upon request.
For those who missed the webinar, view the recording here: https://youtu.be/IZ_B5nAauYk