In recognition of Pennsylvania’s 25th Anniversary of energy choice, the Retail Energy Supply Association (RESA) hosted a webinar on March 9 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Panelists will include:
- Todd Stewart, Esq. Partner with Hawke McKeon & Sniscak LLP.
- Dan Mumford, Director, Office of Competitive Market Oversight – Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
- Kristina Montgomery, Director of Retail Policy, Vistra Corp.
- Richard Spilky, Principal, Retail Analytics, Constellation
- Tony Cusati, Director of Regulatory Affairs, IGS Energy and Chairman of the Pennsylvania caucuses of the Retail Energy Supply Association (RESA)
This event took place on March 9th, 2021. Please see below for full video recording and presentations:
- Pennsylvania 25th Year Anniversary Webinar Recording
- Pennsylvania 25th Year Anniversary Webinar Presentation – Pennsylvania’s Move to Competitive Markets – A Triumph Of Market-Based Public Policy
- RESA Webinar Legislative Support – RESA’s Support for Legislation to Enhance the Retail Energy Marketplace
- Why Electric Restructuring Happened In Pennsylvania – History and intent behind passage of Electricity Generation Customer Choice and Competition Act of 1996
- PaPUC OCMO Presentation – Consumer protections that are in place by the PA Commission, and actions being taken to address negative behavior by suppliers
- RESA Webinar Montgomery – Suppliers role in the Retail Marketplace: Enrollment of customers, array of products offered, how the consumer can compare offers